Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Can My Gut Be Causing My Rheumatoid?

This leaky gut theory keeps popping up. Today a friend posted an article from rheumroidarthritis.net and it too was questioning the relationship between Leaky Gut Syndrome and a Autoimmune Response. The following article I think has the best description of what Leaky Gut really is.





I repeat it over and over on my blog the importance I think of going gluten free and eating more natural and healthy. I incorporate tart cherry juice, tumeric, boswellia, maca for energy, and try to limit sugar (I know that isn't always easy and thankfully being celiac helps with the sweets). I've recently gone much more organic too. Omega 3 goes into my Nutriblast every morning. That was specifically named in this article but I plan on researching and finding out more.

It's worth a shot right?

Here's another link I liked. I'm going to try some and keep researching. I am a gluten free vegetarian so it's already a complicated diet.



No comments:

Post a Comment